About SERVPRO of Deltona North
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of Deltona North
SERVPRO of Deltona North is a locally owned and operated company that has been providing water damage restoration services to the Deltona community for over 40 years. We are a member of the SERVPRO Franchise System, which is the largest disaster restoration company in the world. This means that we have access to the latest technology and training, and we can provide our customers with the highest quality of service.
We understand that a water damage event can be a very stressful and disruptive time for our customers. That's why we are committed to providing our customers with the following:
- Fast and efficient service: We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to water damage restoration. That's why we will respond to your call 24/7 and get to work immediately to get your home or business back to normal.
- Competent and experienced technicians: Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of water damage restoration. They will work with you to assess the damage and develop a plan to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage: We are familiar with all types of insurance policies and can help you file a claim with your insurance company. We will work with your insurance company to get you the maximum settlement possible.
- Free estimates: We offer free estimates for all of our services. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible price for your restoration needs.
If you have experienced a water damage event, please call SERVPRO of Deltona North at 386 574-0864. We will be there to help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Here are some of the services we offer for water damage:
- Water extraction: We use powerful pumps and vacuums to remove water from your property.
- Mold remediation: We remove mold and mildew from your property.
- Dehumidification: We use specialized equipment to remove moisture from the air, which helps to prevent mold growth.
- Board-up and tarping: We board up your property to protect it from further damage.
- Construction: We rebuild damaged property.
We also offer a variety of other services to help you recover from a water damage event, including:
- 24/7 emergency service: We are available 24/7 to respond to water damage emergencies.
- Free estimates: We offer free estimates for all of our services.
- Insurance claims assistance: We can help you file an insurance claim and get the maximum settlement possible.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of Deltona North. We are here to help you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Here are some tips for preventing water damage:
- Have a disaster plan in place. This plan should include evacuation procedures, contact information for insurance companies and restoration companies, and a list of important documents that should be kept in a safe place.
- Secure loose objects. This includes things like patio furniture, garbage cans, and anything else that could be blown away by strong winds.
- Trim trees and shrubs. This will help to prevent branches from falling on your property during a storm.
- Install storm shutters or impact-resistant windows. This will help to protect your property from flying debris.
- Have your roof inspected regularly. This will help to identify any potential problems that could lead to leaks during a storm.
We will come in and restore you home or business "Like it never even happened." Give us a call today to schedule service for your property!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician